About me.....

So where I'm at with things right now..... You will find me located in the heart of Staffordshire; happily engaged to JD who has been a big part of my life for the past 16 years. He’s my rock and best friend, I wouldn’t be where I am today without his support, drive and belief in me. I couldn’t ask for more.
I can't wait to become his wife ONE day ~ when we start planning our dream wedding. 👠💄👄✋💅👰💍 At the moment we are concentrating on growing our business @vintagetearoomhawkesyard. With both of us living the entrepreneur lifestyle it can be challenging at times, but it's amazing to be able to bounce off each other and experience everything together. 💓

Just over three years ago we bought our first house. 🏠
We own a Victorian mid-terrace house, which we are just in the process of finishing; styling it the way we want to.
With our business, it meant our house and everything else around us got put on hold for a few years, but it's now time to move forward with everything and finally make it our home. ☺ Yay!! We have lots of projects on the go at the moment, so get ready for the decorating and home-style spamming. We have set a challenge to get it completed soon, so there is lots to do. 🙈 Must be mad! Never enough hours in a day!

We share our home with our 9-year-old fur baby Snoop dog! Our spoilt little boy. 🐕
You will probably see him photobomb a couple of my pictures. 🤣

So that's a little bit about me...
I will be back soon to share more with you ♡



Comments

Popular Posts