And so the story begins...


12th August 2019


For sometime I have wanted to share with you what goes on in my mad hatters whirlwind world and how it all comes together. Finally in a good place to keep my blog updated with my journey and you will start to see a lot more posts on here so keep an đź‘€ out.
Sharing the things that go on in my day to day life that makes me who I am. The drive, love, family, tea, work, my passion, my home, hobbies, beauty, and fashion is what I'll be sharing with you over time and also the reality of behind the scenes @vintagetearoomhawkesyard
The inspirations of my dreams and what is making my fairy tale come true, hoping one day I can help and inspire someone like others have inspired me.
Lifes what you make it, stay positive, enjoy it, love it and embrace it.
This is my story....I'm excited to be sharing my chapters with you.
Kel ♡

Comments

Popular Posts